Pelarian - final

by - 1:28 AM


MAYDAY.

Last night, in the end I just sleep after giving some animation to my sweety hunny bunny little presentation. HA. its like nothing -I must take photo and scan the assignment in my notebook too! so this morning, I woke up at half of four (yeah, I wasnt hear any alarm at 2.30 am. IT HAPPEN AGAIN! it just my imagination or actually I hear it but turn it off immediately even without open my eyes. lol.) ate my sahur, then tried to find MOPDB atributes as soon as possible.

here some that I found ;



and two other atributes. yea, im not a photographer or something. taken by my handphone's camera. W660i - 2 MP. on my living room, without any additional lighting. lol.

scanned this ;


and do this ;


it finished now. YAY. this is just the beginning of assignment in smansa, ne? I still can update my blog while do this :p but I know there will be a lot of other assignment and presentation on my first year here. being used to nineth grade study style (?) which always doing an exercise on school without any homework. I must move with dispatch to leave this habit. 

but couple minutes ago, when I wanted to prepare books for today's lesson, I read the schedules and found this ;

elektro, PAI, sejarah, matematika.

#krik

.....where's the english?

then I remembered that the presentation deadline is tomorrow. HA HA! I can finish this today, after school. why must now. I just can sleep after sahur like usual, and wake up again when subuh come.

but the good thing is, today, this morning, im not a procrastinator :D I do the things that I can do on that time. finishing this presentation is better than just sleep. and the most important thing, tonight, im free \m/

why using english? dunno. just want to write with it. yea, my english isnt good at all. just a simple one -without any difficult vocabulary. ha. 

okay. school starts at half of eight and I havent take a bath :p wish me luck for today. ciao!

You May Also Like

0 comments