keep a steady walk, have a jump, or run faster

by - 10:50 PM

assalamualaikum.

just thought that having a new look on this page might give a sudden 'I-do-really-want-to-write-something' feels. 

also got some ideas to move on with wordpress/weebly/wix; tapi terlalu lelah untuk import dan pindah-pindah banyak hal jadi yasudahlah disini saja ya..

after spent hours strolling around on some free blogger template websites; downloading TemplateToaster.exe, browsing on how-to-manage-a-cool-homepage-or-smth-like-that.... ended up only changing some fonts, colors, and header. haha. well, I just knew couple minutes ago that we could use image as the blog header! wonder where I've been in this almost-10-years long...

namanya juga usaha yah.

last March passed super fast (and it is now already April 10th!). but also surprisingly productive. ehehe. alhamdulillah, I got a chance to step my feet on barely 5 countries (transits included :p). experienced two subtropical seasons. snowfalls and sakura blossoms. mosques, temples and shrines. international conference and startup business showcase. 

So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?

definitely. need. to. post. something. about. this. 

later? huhu.

right now, I am pulling myself back to the reality; final research and future decisions are standing right in front of my face. all the deadlines are suddenly approaching. 

you are now being left a step behind. remember? 

all the decisions are in your hand, dear me. keep a steady walk, have a jump, or run faster. 

ayo semangat!

You May Also Like

0 comments