Ramadhan

by - 6:46 PM

Assalamualaikum

Lets just start with this one. It was actually a bit new for us because after a long, long, time, we finally have to do fasting on the regular day of college. Kinda tiring first, since we had this field laboratory activities where we have to stay under the sun for a long time, doing some outdoor practical subjects in Leuwikopo. And my class also had this one day when the class lasted until 6 pm. However, we once got treated for break fasting by the lecturer! Some dates and a cup of your tea feels lot more worthy when you're sharing each other and having a good time :)

The other thing that made this Ramadhan special was I managed to print this book:




Does it feel more real if you have these list of your activities and mutaba'ah yaumiyah recorded every day? This actually motivated me to reach on my targets. if one day I have a difficult time remembering finished activity worth-to-write that day, is that mean that I actually 'lose' that day? and because the note was real, I can managed my 'kok-tiba-tiba-gabut' time better than before.

so, thank you for whoever designed this and those who posted and recommended this book! I hope that we can still meet another Ramadhan next year. Aamiin.

You May Also Like

0 comments