Ne varmış, ne yokmuş.

by - 10:54 PM

Ne varmış, ne yokmuş. 

Once upon a time.. 

I remembered that couple weeks ago, when I was looking at my friend’s old language coursebook, I was pretty overwhelmed finding out a Malin Kundang story written in Turkish. 

..who expected that I would’ve done it by now? Alhamdulillah. 

I also got a sudden idea to make some pictures while telling the story in front of the class. Turns out that having a little bit ability to draw simple characters will help you someday!

As we are all have learned from this story; that respecting and loving our own parents, especially our mother, is one of the most important thing we can do as a human being. Well, a rock can't do it. 

Do always care, kind and say only good things to them; and they will be very lucky to have you hereafter. Salah satu amalan yang tak pernah putus, adalah doa dari anak soleh/solehah, bukan?



"Onlar çok fakirmiş..." ((pasang muka sedih))


You May Also Like

0 comments