Eid Adha

by - 4:29 AM

Assalamualaikum.

12.16 PM, Kuala Lumpur International Airport

had been longing alone since 8 AM in the morning. ended up randomly surfed and re-read Miiko! desu and Kocchi Muite! Miiko online. hmmmm.

yesterday was Eid Adha 1438 H. well.. my first time ever not-in-home-Eid Adha? I didn't have my prayer since I had my monthly cycle, and I neither met another moslem friends. I just wondered and traveled around Tokyo with myself. hm.. if I think about it, no wonder it felt so empty :( but thanks for my dearest friend who posted about the meaning and deep history of this day at her snapgram. and all the Eid Adha posts and messages written in some pages in internet or social media.

if we talk about sacrifice and obedience of Allah, lets just remember that history of our prophets, Ibrahim as and Ismail as had already, clearly, stated and given to us as the role model.  

happy Eid Adha!


You May Also Like

0 comments