Should Fix This Soon

by - 12:52 AM

Assalamualaikum. 

I know, I know, I should’ve written in English. Or even Turkish! (cant imagine). At least, after these 2 months of writer-block mode, I successfully pulled some words back. Got topics to write but facing a problem where to start with. 

Gaahh I dont even know grammar what is grammar :( 

Three weeks ago, I managed to create an 1200-ish words essay and renewed my curriculum vitae design as well as its content (actually the content was still the same lol I literally just lost my 2019). Anndd.. Thats it! The best task in English language I’ve done up until now. Even though in the end I still couldn’t pass the selection. 

Right, now you completely know that my English and writing skill is in danger. 
Hope I can fix this soon. 
I should.

Agree?

img by pexels.com

You May Also Like

0 comments