Summer Recaps

by - 12:03 AM


Assalamualaikum.

I’ve been away from here like.. forever. I write in the other place actually. But I do miss having a proper track about things happening in my life recently.

So.. quick updates. I’m two weeks away from the beginning of the new semester, already spent 2 months of summer holiday, and in the process of writing papers that I barely have no idea how to finish it in time.

Within this summer holiday, students whom not going to their country are gathered in one dormitory. My dormitory is closed, so that we need to move into the other one within the beach. I’ve mentioned that I live in the dormitory inside university, which means its located on the hill. Our summer dormitory is really close to the beach that we can even look at the sea from our own window. It is also located in a very strategic place, just 15 minutes to the city centre. There is also a mall in the walking distance, and its surrounded with markets and restaurants. To sum it up; a perfect place to live during the holiday!

Hello from the highest part of the building!

...only if the air is not that hot. This is my first time experiencing a real summer for exactly two months. Eventhough there has to be other places hotter than this.. But, well, I dont know, I miss my winter :(

The dormitory doesn’t provide us meal, so we need to buy it from the canteen or outside. I personally prefer looking for food outside, or doing an experiment; 101 ways to cook without kitchen. It was fun though, but I ended up being alive with stocking piles of wheat bread, milk, cereal, plain biscuits, apples and cucumbers.

meals. yes of course, I ate real things too beside this.

Lately I’ve been working on some new topics. I am so grateful to have teachers who are willing to guide me. They gave me books, journals, a guidance to run a fluid simulation program, and even included me in their project. Not a huge one, but it is enough to force me to learn new things, both in English and Turkish.

Today I went to faculty after submitted the 1st draft of my writing night before. Turned out I still need to re-calculate my data and look for another answer possibilities. It is that time when I opened my data and could hardly remember anything....I realized that I’ve been away too much. I have an upcoming deadline too, but I realize I’ve been running so slow these days.

Hope things will get better after this.

Ayo dong fokusan dikittttt. Meleng mulu kerjaannya.

yang-harusnya-tak-boleh-dianggurin-tapi-kok-ditinggal-mulu

You May Also Like

0 comments